Friday, May 25, 2007

A week of Lasts and Firsts...

Monday was officially my last day as a full-time, stay at home dad.

On Tuesday, I flew to Miami for three days, returning on Thursday night. I was there to receive my first grant. More on this in the post below.

Friday was my last shift as a caregiver at Kids Coop Cambridge.

On Friday, Jen also completed her final work as a mid career masters candidate at Harvard's Kennedy School of Governmnent.

Each of these deserve a post unto themselves. But for now, I'll leave it at that.

It's now just two weeks until we return to the Bay Area. Lots to do between now and then. There's all the logistics, of course, packing, arranging, planning. There are a ton of people we want to get together with our here before we leave. And it seems like time is running short.

No comments: